Complete Your Documentation Before Monday Screening – President Tinubu Tells Ministerial Nominees

 President Bola Tinubu has urged all ministerial nominees to ensure they complete their documentation before the scheduled screening on Monday. The message was conveyed by Senator Abdullahi Gumel, the Senior Special Assistant on National Assembly Matters (Senate), in a statement on Friday.

The documentation process for all ministerial nominees has already begun. As part of the process, the nominees are required to visit the office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters (Senate) at the National Assembly complex. The designated time for completing the necessary documentation is from Friday, July 28 to Sunday, July 30, to ensure readiness for the screening session starting on Monday.

President Tinubu, via his Chief of Staff, Femi Gbajabiamila, submitted the 28-member ministerial list to the National Assembly on Thursday. The list primarily comprises politicians, including four former governors, former members of the Senate, and House of Representatives. Notably, the list includes seven women, representing 25% of the nominees, while the remaining 75% are men.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.